Wednesday 2 July 2014

First Post. Excited.

So, a lot of people have been given me various personal advice in order to help me get to where I want to be - career wise. I'm still a student, I've just finished my A Levels and hopefully I should be moving to the capital in September to study Journalism.

One of the things more than one person advised me to do was to create a blog to have an online presence. Finally I decided to create one, I was really worried about what I'd post or what I'd talk about but, being passionate when writing about what matters to me, whether it be important or just for entertainment purposes, was the main thing.

On my blog I'll talk about almost everything from; Music, Celebrities, Films to Fashion and Make-up to whats going on in the world at the time - what I know of, anyway.

Enjoy,

NKB

p.s. comments, advice and changes I should try making to my blog are all welcome, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment