Monday 13 April 2015

Sorry for the Wait.

I am so disappointed in myself.

I was suppose to write a new blog post every week. That failed.

I was suppose to apply for jobs in the sector I would like to have a future career in. That also failed, miserably. 

I just haven't been onit recently. But it's summer soon and I'll be back living at home until my second year of Uni starts again which only means one thing... I'll have no life! That way I won't have any excuse BUT to update my blog regularly. 

So, since my last 'life' blog update I have almost finished my first year of University. I cannot believe how fast it has gone. I remember before I started everyone told me that it was going to go fast. But, I don't even feel like I have moved out of my house yet. 

(Maybe that's because I've been home atlas twice nearly every month...) 

I am so excited for summer back home. Last summer was great, but this year I'm 18, I guess I'm only that bit more excited because I'm legally allowed to drink alcohol. Wow, reading that back sounds really sad. There is more to my life than just alcohol. Promise. 

ANYWHO. 

I feel so much more better now I'm in the process of updating my blog. As well as my Mum constantly telling me I have learnt over the past 4 weeks that I am very lazy - in every way you can think of. It's fine, like I said I will start updating regularly. It's all good. 

Happy Easter!

NKB

No comments:

Post a Comment