Saturday 11 October 2014

So far... Not much actually.

First of all I'd like to admit how ashamed I am of myself for not updating my blog as much as I should. I told myself 'every week, at least one post every week', that motivation obviously wasn't enough. 

I thought I should update whoever views my blog about what I've achieved since my last post which feels like it was posted years ago...

I got into the University I wanted to get into the most, which to me was a massive achievement. The grades I got for my last year of my A Levels were not what I hoped for, after seeing them I thought I could kiss the idea of going to University, goodbye! Thankfully, I got into UAL. 

I am now a, Journalism (B.A. Hons) student studying in the Capital. Fabulous. 

I've not officially started my degree course yet, which, to be honest is super annoying. I've been living in London for a whole month now, and all I seem to have done is spend money, unnecessarily. Sad. I start my course properly tomorrow, however. I am so excited which is strange because I've never been excited to start any form of education. Maybe because I'm studying something that I truly want to do as a career, it makes me feel like I have a foot through the door to getting where I want to go. 

I guess that's all I've done so far, I thought I'd done a lot, but no.

I'll be sure to update my blog a lot more. If anyone is reading I hope I'm as entertaining as I like to be.

NKB

Note to self: STOP SLACKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment